Mail Fulfilment Services & Direct Mail Fulfilment Services.
Our specialist team has decades of experience in this Mail Fulfilment and this, combined with our fantastic reputation for accuracy, creates a service that you can rely on. With our knowledge and capabilities, PSC Systems can offer various in-house production methods to best serve and manage a client’s fulfilment project. PSC Systems are often used by other companies in the industry to manage the jobs they are unable to produce in-house.
Daily we handle a wide range of projects including Council Tax periodic billing, debt letters, rent statements, electoral registration mailings, newsletters, retail marketing campaigns, personalised full colour postcards to name but a few.
Our direct mail fulfilment services include:
- Inline personalisation
- Data Processing adhering to GDPR regulations.
- Automated envelope fulfilment.
- Document Collating. – This involves feeding inserts to the machines, in order to sort the documents in logical and sequential order.
- Selective Enclosing. Our machines allow selective inserting, by using different templates
- Shrink-wrapping / Poly-bagging. Poly bags offer a cost efficient and versatile alternative to classical packaging.
- Postal discounts
- Postal bag and tagging.
All our systems are driven by our intelligent data services using various flexible methods such as barcodes, OCR, camera recognition, encoding or QR Codes, plus we also have the facility to manually mail-out bulky or unusually shaped items or those containing difficult to manage components.
Through our excellent contacts at Royal Mail and with other downstream access providers, we can consult with our customers as to the best available discounts on a project by project basis.
Our print & finishing services include:
- Hybrid Mailing solutions.
- Digital Personalisation.
- Digital Colour & Mono.
- High speed HP Inkjet.
- Folding & Creasing.
- Guillotine services.
- Pick & Packaging services
- Warehousing Facility.
Working closely with our clients we can provide bespoke mailing solutions that meet the strictest requirements and the tightest lead times and of course all projects adhere to GDPR regulations.
Posted on Friday, April 20th, 2018 at 11:07 am in .