PSC Systems is a leading provider of plastic card systems in the UK. Our plastic card manufacturer services include design, manufacture, personalisation, encryption, lamination and storage. As a leading provider of plastic cards, we regularly supply millions of cards to a wide clientele; including major banks, retailers and many local authorities.
Do you require alternative material to drive sales or increase attention to your business? Or maybe you’re hoping to reward customers, while reaping the benefits of boosting your businesses visibility? If so, have you considered the wide range of plastic cards available? From membership cards, to gift cards, many companies are utilising alternative techniques to boost engagement, customer loyalty and experience.
There are many benefits you can experience as a company by investing into branded, uniquely designed card services. Have you recently been asked whether you supply gift cards for your services? Or maybe you’re losing out to competition by missing the boat on loyalty cards? Whichever your scenario, our team can recommend suitable card services for your goals, helping drive connected benefits to your company.
Check out our alternative plastic card services below, along with their key benefits. Alternatively, get in touch with our team to discuss your business goals, and how our plastic card solutions can help you achieve them.
Plastic Card Manufacturer & Designers
Here at PSC Systems, we are leading UK based plastic card manufacturers, offering a fully integrated service for businesses. From the initial creative design, manufacture and personalisation, to encryption, lamination and storage, we can offer a one-off service, along with a consistent stock of plastic cards.
Although we are market leaders, each of our plastic card services offer competitive prices, ensuring you can achieve your business goals under a budget. See below the type of plastic card solutions we manufacture…
- Payment Cards (including Council Tax & Rent) – Are you searching for an effective, up to date form of receiving payment? Ideal for rental companies, unique, branded payment cards are favoured, providing convenience, while moving with the trends.
- Membership Cards – Hoping to attract future custom from your current clients/customers? The offering of a personalised membership card with connected benefits will be recommended, helping you maintain conversion levels long-term.
- Plastic Gift Cards – Wishing to drive profit through an additional revenue stream? Plastic gift cards can bring convenience to your services, while helping to boost your engagement by placing your branded cards throughout associated outlets.
- Plastic Rewards/Loyalty Cards – Hoping to reward your long-standing customers? By using a sturdy, convenient, plastic base, your customers will have the ability to use their rewards card long-term to redeem benefits linked to your business offers. This will also benefit you by motivating future purchases.
- Plastic Smart Cards – PSC Systems designs and manufactures plastic smart cards for a range of businesses, charities and public bodies across the United Kingdom.
- Plastic Hotel Key Cards – Do you run a hotel or a local B&B, searching for an effective, safer option for entry/exit? Here at PSC Systems, we’ve provided high-quality, plastic key cards for many local companies, helping to improve their internal systems.
- Plastic Reward Cards – Rewards are a useful way to gain customer loyalty. At PSC Systems, we print and design plastic reward card.
Personalisation of plastic cards is achieved by embossing, thermal printing or bar-coding. We encode onto microchips (Chip & PIN), Radio Frequency ID cards (RFID) or magnetic strips (HiCo and LoCo).
Full colour logos and graphics can also be printed using a variety of methods such as digital, litho or screen printing, plus a wide variety of bespoke finishes, such as holograms, metallics, secure signature panels and photographs.
To achieve your business needs, our services offer personalisation. From selecting bar-codes and microchips, to graphics and branded designs, your plastic cards can be designed with uniqueness in mind. We can bring further personal touches through alternative printing methods, finishes and secure signature input. Before manufacturing your plastic cards, our team will run through our designs, along with functionality to ensure you are delighted with the final result. Personal sign off will be required to begin the process, ensuring your plastic cards exceed your requirements.
Benefits of Utilising Plastic Cards in your Business
If you are considering the use of plastic cards, there are many associated benefits for business purposes.
Check out common benefits experienced by our clients:
- – Improves brand visibility
A significant benefit of plastic cards is the visibility they bring to brands. The likes of membership cards can act as a further form of marketing material. Your consumers will use them within the public eye. With that said, word of mouth surrounding your brand and services are likely to increase. This is a clever way to subconsciously place yourself within the mind of the public, by incorporating your brand visuals, colours and logo.
This is an effective technique to grow your customer base. Not only will it remind your current consumers to utilise your services. It will act as an enticement to attract and retain loyal consumers.
- – Provides convenience for clients/customers
A further benefit of plastic cards is the convenience they bring. When considering payment or receiving offers, using a single branded company card will increase use. Customers will be more likely to engage with your services through the likes of functional reward and gift cards.
- – Improves the customer experience
Touching on the above, convenience is a biggie when considering services in today’s market. The experience customers have can change their perception of your offering, influencing future action. By implementing easy to use, rewarding plastic cards, you will create a positive buying experience for customers. Not only will this benefit them, it will benefit your conversion rates moving forward.
- – Offers effective internal processes for you as a business
When focusing on the likes of payment or hotel plastic cards, convenience can also be brought to your businesses internal systems. Plastic cards can act as effective tools to improve your experiences and ways of dealing with day to day business. Before delivery, we will ensure functionality and quality meet your business needs.
Plastic Card Services Tailored For Your Goals
If you are looking to benefit from the above advantages, get in touch with our team here at PSC Systems. We are design and manufacturing specialists, fully understanding the need for high-quality solutions to meet your business goals. Whether you require any of our plastic card services or are looking for support with your marketing as a whole, we can help.
From direct mail marketing and mailing services, to plastic cards and bespoke printing, we can cater to your business needs with our knowledge and eye for detail. Benefit from enhancing your businesses visibility by incorporating branded designs across the board.
We will firstly understand your ideas and business goals. From here, the most appropriate plastic card solution will be recommended. Our team will tailor-make your designs to ensure your plastic cards stand out, servicing their purpose in a populated market. We can then manufacture, laminate, store and maintain stock control to ensure you are benefiting from your plastic card services. Get in touch to begin the process today.
Plastic Cards FAQ’s
How Long Does It Take To Print My Order?
Our team of designers are meticulous in their approach, and the average fulfilment date is 5-7 business days post-design. However, we await your sign-off first before printing orders.
What Options Do I Have?
You may purchase a plastic business card that’s either 20PT or 30mil in thickness. To add to that, it can come in various colours. Ranging from white to gold, or transparent to matte.
For more information on our plastic card manufacturer service please contact us or call on 0151 346 1640.
Posted on Thursday, April 19th, 2018 at 4:37 pm in .